My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cool places to hang out in Grenoble

La Bastille

Grenoble is a dynamic and rewarding, where you do not get bored! Believe me ;-D
It is difficult to advise someone who has just arrived, a particular place.
However, I personally have a favorite place, The Bastille! It is the culmination of Grenoble, arrived at the top was breathtaking panoramic views day and night even in my opinion.
It is a lively place.

grenoble for the night

The scene permanently installed on the square regularly hosts performances Tournade concert ... it's a pretty special place for students. ^^
Moreover, the Bastille is no shortage of museums such as the "Art Center Bastille" that reveals contemporary art. Or "the Dauphinois Museum", Place of investigation of all periods of history, it hosts one to three times per year shows very rewarding. (I plan to go see it on Africa which I think is superb). There are obviously plenty of other and for everyone.
The Bastille is also a rich natural area. It can be seen when one decides to enter the Bastille by side " Porte de France". The ride is my favorite. There are plenty of small places for a quiet picnic.
Meanwhile, for the more adventurous you can climb the side of the Bastille "Saint Laurent" (Good luck) . This track is as much an invitation to the gym, the fitness track, a cultural stroll around the fort.
For the more lazy, there is more than the bubbles (cable) to the tune of € 6.80.
Only "Hic" restaurants is rather expensive (depending on the point of view). But there is the snack La Salle des Gardes.
I think I told the principal about the Bastille.
Hoping you will have the opportunity with friends and family to enjoy all this. And I hope you'll love

location map

No comments:

Post a Comment