My Blog List

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Presentation!

Hello everybody.
My name is Justine, i'm 18 years old. I study science of language in first year.
I live in Varces with my parents.
 I have two younger Brothers TERRIBLE (lol) who is in college.
 I like shopping with my friends and I like listening and dance! I move my body Every Week End! ;-D
I love Australia. It is a country I find it extraordinary. I dream to go there to fill.
I would like to become teachers because I love working withchildren. They are so cute, themselves are small rays of sunshine.
I dream, I hope to provide from next summer in africa do humanitarian.

You know everything.
Then to Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hello !

    I'm an other students, but in a group of Wednesday xD

    I just want to say that i have two little brothers too, and i understand what you think : one is in lycée (seventeen years old), the second in college (soon 15 years old)...they are very nice, but sometimes...waouh. It's very rude, because i'm the only girl xD

    Do you know what kind of humanitarian you want do ? I mean, the country and the relief agency ? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annabel! Finally someone who understand me. I feel less alone! ^ ^

    For the humanitarian, I intended to leave in August in Togo with association JMV Togo(Youth Movement for volunteering) I knew through a friend. But I see this project through lack of finances and the fact that my parents my slow start (they are not. They are afraid!)
    So for now I'm looking for new associations. See the different possibilities that awaits me.
    I hope to be able to leave next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ;-)

    Ok, thanks for your answer ! I hope that you'll be able for next summer, and good luck =D
    It's a very nice project, i think that i'll do humanitarian one day too.

    ReplyDelete